Mesotherapy using the Pistor Eliance mesogun is a cutting-edge technique that involves injecting small doses of beneficial substances into the skin, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid, among others. This procedure can work wonders for enhancing skin quality, elasticity, hydration, and overall appearance.
Mesotherapy is suitable for a wide range of treatments, from pain management to aesthetic medicine, making it a valuable tool for addressing various skin conditions, including wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation issues, scars, and more. Generally, this procedure yields visible and enduring improvements in skin texture, tone, firmness, radiance, and also stimulates collagen production, blood circulation, and cellular regeneration.
At Derma we value your time and make it clear the steps we take to making your skin glow!
Number of Sessions
- Thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo or chlorhexidine the day of procedure.
- Eat a low-fat diet 24 hours prior to treatment to reduce bleeding.
- Please increase your intake of water the days following up to your procedure.
- Eat a normal breakfast or lunch the day of procedure.
- Avoid alcohol, nicotine, spicy foods, and coffee for at least the day before treatment. The longer the better as they have a large impact on the healing process.
- Please consult Dr. Rebeca Dr Miguel if you take blood thinning agents such as Aspirin, vitamin E and vitamin A, Omega 3 and 6. Although it is recommended to stop such agents before the procedure, each individual’s needs are different and therefore be advised to continue taking such medications. These patients include those at risk of heart attack, stroke, and other blood clotting diseases.
- Please inform Dr. Rebeca De Miguel if you are trying to get pregnant in the next 6 months!
Before After Photos
What Our Clients Say
Frequently Asked Questions
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive aesthetic procedure that involves injecting a combination of vitamins, minerals, and other therapeutic substances into the middle layer (mesoderm) of the skin. It is often used to address various skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull and uneven skin tone
- Skin laxity and loss of elasticity
- Hair loss
Mesotherapy works by delivering a concentrated dose of active ingredients directly into the skin, bypassing the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin. This allows for more effective absorption and penetration of the therapeutic substances, promoting various skin rejuvenation and restoration processes.
Mesotherapy offers several potential benefits for improving skin health and appearance:
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin from within
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production, improving skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, promoting skin cell regeneration and detoxification
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- May help promote hair growth and reduce hair loss
- Can be customized to address specific skin concerns and individual needs
Mesotherapy is generally safe and suitable for individuals of all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, it is important to consult with a qualified dermatologist or aesthetic practitioner to determine if mesotherapy is right for you and to discuss your specific concerns and treatment goals.
After mesotherapy treatment, you may experience some mild side effects, such as redness, swelling, or bruising. These side effects are typically temporary and subside within a few days. You may also notice an initial improvement in your skin’s appearance, with more noticeable results developing gradually over time.
The frequency of mesotherapy treatments depends on your individual needs and the specific skin concerns being addressed. A typical mesotherapy treatment regimen may involve a series of 4-8 sessions spaced every 2-3 weeks, followed by maintenance treatments every 4-6 weeks.
Get In Touch With Us
Need assistance? We’re here for you. Contact us today.