Endoret PRP is a technique that utilizes platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to address various skin concerns. PRP, derived from the patient’s own blood, contains a concentration of platelets, growth factors, and bioactive molecules that stimulate may stimulate dormant hair follicles when injected into the scalp, encouraging hair regeneration as well as skin healing and regeneration.
The procedure involves drawing a small amount of blood, centrifuging it to separate PRP, activating PRP with calcium chloride, and applying PRP to the skin topically or by injection. PRP stimulates skin cells to produce collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, and other substances, improving skin quality, elasticity, hydration, and appearance.
Endoret PRP is safe, effective, minimally invasive, and has no downtime or major side effects. The procedure, typically lasting an hour, can be performed alone or in combination with other treatments for optimal results.
At Derma we value your time and make it clear the steps we take to making your skin glow!
Number of Sessions
In order to see maximum results from your extracted platelet rich growth factor (prpg) plasma, it is important you maintain a generally healthy diet and take note of the following pre-treatment recommendations. The procedure takes an average of 60 min including time of extraction.
- Thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo or chlorhexidine the day of procedure if doing a Endoret scalp treatment
- Eat a low-fat diet 24 hours prior to treatment to reduce bleeding.
- Please increase your intake of water the days following up to your procedure.
- Eat a normal breakfast or lunch the day of procedure.
- Avoid alcohol, nicotine, spicy foods and coffee for at least the day before treatment. The longer the better as they have a large impact on the healing process!
- Please stop taking multivitamins and herbal medicines a week before treatment.
- Please consult Dr. Rebeca Dr Miguel if you take blood thinning agents such as Aspirin, vitamin E and vitamin A, Omega 3 and 6. Although it is recommended to stop such agents before the procedure, each individual’s needs are different and therefore be advised to continue taking such medications. These patients include those at risk of heart attack, stroke and other blood clotting diseases.
Before After Photos
What Our Clients Say
Frequently Asked Questions
Get In Touch With Us
Need assistance? We’re here for you. Contact us today.