Blue and Red Light Therapy
LED light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that employs different wavelengths of light to stimulate the skin’s natural healing processes and enhance its appearance.
Red light (633 nm): Promotes collagen and elastin production, reduces inflammation, and improves blood circulation, aiding in anti-aging, wound healing, and rosacea management.
Blue light (415 nm): Targets acne-causing bacteria and reduces sebum production, addressing acne, oily skin, and enlarged pores.
Blue and red light therapy effectively improves skin texture, tone, firmness, and radiance while mitigating symptoms of various skin issues like acne, wrinkles, and scars. It also can promotes hair growth, pain relief, and overall healing.
At Derma we value your time and make it clear the steps we take to making your skin glow!
Number of Sessions
3- 4 Days
- Do not apply any cream or makeup to the area being treated.
- Patients must remove earrings, necklaces, or other ornaments to prevent a glare from the light.
- Eyewear must be used to cover both eyes, during POLY LED treatments. Do not open your eyes, even under the covers while the light is on.
- Please let us know before if you have any of the following
is not suitable for patients experiencing:
- Migraines (regularly)
- Skin cancer on the face/chest
- Epilepsy and photosensitivity
Before After Photos
What Our Clients Say
Frequently Asked Questions
Get In Touch With Us
Need assistance? We’re here for you. Contact us today.